* Sign up for our next Spiritual Farming: Dowsing & Agriculture Class, taking place Sunday, October 18th from 1-4:30 pm. For more information, please go HERE.
* NEW CLASS - Management Intensive Grazing for the Small Farm, taking place Saturday, October 3rd from 10:00 am - 3:30 pm. For more information, go HERE
*NEW CLASS - Intermediate to Advanced Dowsing Class - Sunday, October 25th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Must have some dowsing experience; either a graduate of the Spiritual Farming:Dowsing & Agriculture class or something similar. For more information, scroll down to the bottom of THIS Page
Join our e-news list and receive updates on products, workshops and other opportunities.
Earthwise Farm and Forest is a certified organic, draft-animal powered family farm located in Bethel, Vermont, and operated by Carl Russell and Lisa McCrory. We produce and sell certified organic milk, poultry (chicken and heritage turkey), beef, garlic, vegetables, flowers, and non-organic (though gmo-free) eggs, pork and lumber.
The emphasis of our farming enterprise is to function as a self-sufficient 'whole farm organism', applying ecological principles of Holistic Management, biodynamics, dowsing, motive (animal) power, and renewable energy to create healthy vibrant food and forest products for our family and our local community. Everything on our farm is raised using a process of intention and intuition to validate the unseen energy of Life's creative process. The name of our farm points to our belief in the inherent wisdom of established processes of the Earth, and that as we work to secure what we need from the land, we also need to validate those processes as our most valuable resources.
- To learn more about us, go Here
- To read our October 2015 E-Newsletter, go HERE
- To read our September 2015 E-Newsletter, go HERE
- To read our 2015 August Events E-Newsletter, go Here
- To read past E-Newsletters, go Here
Products for 2015 Growing Season
Our farm is small, and though we would LOVE to have all our products out and ready for sale each day, to guarantee the highest quality, we prefer that our customers call or email ahead with the order, so that we can have your items ready for you when you arrive. (Phone: 802-234-5524, Email: Lmccrory@hughes.net)
|| WHEN AVAILABLE
|Organic Raw Milk
$4/half gallon - Pre-order only;pick up at the farm
- Pasture-raised; 2 generations GMO-Free
$5.70/lb for 5 or more birds
- Pasture-raised; Nine generations GMO-Free
Available for Thanksgiving
$8.99/lb if reserved before October 1, 2015
| Organic Garlic (also available in braids)
| Organic Cabbage
Pasture-Raised Eggs (GMOFree, not certified organic)
| Organic Flowers & Flower Bouquets
|| Prices vary
Upcoming On-Farm Workshops
September and October plans are in the works! Contact us is you would like to be on our e-mail list or sign up via our E-News sign-up (upper right of this page).
On-Farm Education & Consulting Services:
Farm Tours and Educational Learning: Bring a group to the farm for a Farm Tour or an educational activity; from harvesting or planting vegetables to visiting our farm animals, to making products out of farm fresh milk. We are willing to custom-fit your visit to meet the interests of your group. Willing to work with school groups, campers, kids or adults. Email us for more info.
We offer a number of On-Farm Workshops throughout the year, and are available to speak at conferences or workshops covering topics that include: Management Intensive Grazing, Draft Animal Power, Animal-Powered Timber Harvest, Ecological Forestry, Holistic Management, Dowsing & Agriculture, and Small Scale Homestead Farming.
Consulting services Include Grazing Management Strategies, Multi-Species Grazing Systems, Whole Farm Planning, and Horse Logging.
- Our Farm and Farm Products are Certified Organic by VOF (Vermont Organic Farmers), www.nofavt.org
- Proud Members of Rural Vermont! Please support their efforts of building a vibrant, local food system. Become a Rural Vermont Member today!