- Sign up for our Management Intensive Grazing for the Small Diversified Farm workshop, taking place Sunday, May 15th
Join our e-news list and receive updates on products, workshops and other opportunities.
We also offer educational workshops throughout the calendar year covering topics that include: Raw Dairy Processing (Cheese, Butter & Yogurt Making), Dowsing & Agriculture, Caring for Your Family Cow & Calf, Horse Logging & Forestry, and Management Intensive Grazing.The emphasis of our farming enterprise is to function as a self-sufficient 'whole farm organism', applying ecological principles of Holistic Management, Biodynamics, Dowsing, motive (animal) power, and renewable energy to create healthy vibrant food and forest products for our family and our local community. Everything on our farm is raised using a process of intention and intuition to validate the unseen energy of Life's creative process. The name of our farm points to our belief in the inherent wisdom of established processes of the Earth, and that as we work to secure what we need from the land, we also need to validate those processes as our most valuable resources.
- To learn more about us, go Here
- To read our March 2016 e-Newsletter go HERE
- To read past E-Newsletters, go Here
A summary of our products currently for sale are listed below. Contact Us by phone or email for more information.
Our farm is small, and though we would LOVE to have all our products out and ready for sale each day, to guarantee the highest quality, we prefer that our customers call or email ahead with the order, so that we can have your items ready for you when you arrive. (Phone: 802-234-5524, Email: Earthwise@myfairpoint.net)
Organic Raw Milk $8/gallon Tier 1 farm; pre-order milk; pick up at farm
Pasture Raised Eggs $5/dozen Not Certified Organic due to the food scraps that we feed themOrganic Chicken $6/lb Pre-order NOW. Birds will be ready late July
Herbs/Perennials/Annuals Available in May at our Farm Store
Upcoming On-Farm Workshops
- 1) Sign up for our Management Intensive Grazing for the Small Diversified Farm workshop taking place Sunday, May 15th
- click on the names of the workshops above to navigate to their respective web pages. Contact us if you would like to be on our e-mail list or sign up via our E-News sign-up (upper right of this page).
On-Farm Education & Consulting Services:
Farm Tours and Educational Learning: Bring a group to the farm for a Farm Tour or an educational activity; from harvesting or planting vegetables to visiting our farm animals, to making products out of farm fresh milk. We are willing to custom-fit your visit to meet the interests of your group. Willing to work with school groups, campers, kids or adults. Email Us for more info.
We offer a number of On-Farm Workshops throughout the year, and are available to speak at conferences or workshops covering topics that include: Management Intensive Grazing, Draft Animal Power, Animal-Powered Timber Harvest, Ecological Forestry, Holistic Management, Dowsing & Agriculture, and Small Scale Homestead Farming.
Consulting services Include Grazing Management Strategies, Multi-Species Grazing Systems, Whole Farm Planning, and Horse Logging.
- Our Farm and Farm Products are Certified Organic by VOF (Vermont Organic Farmers), www.nofavt.org
- Proud Members of Rural Vermont! Please support their efforts of building a vibrant, local food system. Become a Rural Vermont Member today!