Sign up for our Dowsing and Agriculture Class taking place September 7th!
Come to our farm over Labor Day Weekend and take advantage of our weekend sales (Saturday - Monday only). Details in our August e-Newsletter below.
Join our e-news list and receive updates on products, workshops and other opportunities.
Read our August 2014 e-Newsletter - go HERE
To read past E-Newsletters, go Here
Earthwise Farm and Forest is a certified organic draft-animal powered family farm located in Bethel, Vermont, and operated by Carl Russell and Lisa McCrory. We produce and sell certified organic garlic, milk, flowers, herbs, perennials, poultry (chicken and heritage turkey), beef, and non-organic (though gmo-free) eggs, pork and lumber.
The emphasis of our farming enterprise is to function as a self-sufficient 'whole farm organism', applying ecological principles of Holistic Management, biodynamics, dowsing, motive (animal) power, and renewable energy to create healthy vibrant food and forest products for our family and our local community. Everything on our farm is raised using a process of intention and intuition to validate the unseen energy of Life's creative process.
- To learn more about us, go here
Upcoming Events at Earthwise Farm and Forest:
1) Spiritual Gardening: Introduction to Dowsing and its use in Agriculture - Sunday, September 7th from 1:00 - 4:00 pm. This workshop will cover how dowsing works, and will introduce you to some commonly used dowsing tools. We will then show you how you can use dowsing in your farming and gardening endeavors. For more information, go HERE
Products for Sale for 2014
We market our certified organic products through our website and on the farm.
We now have Store Hours! Open Daily from 11 am - 7 pm.
A summary of our products for sale are listed below. We will also be selling Timber's Cat Toys, Timber Boot Jacks, plant starts, and other surplus veggies from our gardens. Here is a list of what you can find now:
|| WHEN AVAILABLE
|| $4/half gallon - Pre-order only
|| $5.90/lb; $5.50/lb if purchasing 5 or more birds
- Heritage Birds: Hatched on the farm
| Available for Thanksgiving
|| $8.75/lb; $8.50/lb if pre-ordered by 8/31/14*
|Organic Garlic and Garlic Braids
|| $10.00/lb, or $1.00/bulb; Braids priced based upon size/wt
|Organic Cut Flowers
||Bouquets and by the stem - call to inquire.
|Organic Basil and Kale - by the bunch
| GMO-Free eggs (non-organic)
||NOW|| $5.00/dozen - fed food scraps, pasture, organic grain
- This is the time to Pre-order your organic chicken and organic heritage turkey! Last year we ran out of both. We ask for a $10 deposit per bird for the chicken and $25 deposit per bird for the turkey. Contact us for more details or to order.
- Looking for a Boot-Jack? Look no more! Timber's Boot-jacks are wonderfully crafted and fully functional. Click HERE for details.
We offer a number of On-Farm Workshops throughout the year, and, on occasion, we will speak at conferences or workshops covering topics similar to those that we offer on-farm. Consulting services Include Grazing Management Strategies, Whole Farm Planning, and Horse Logging. We hope that you are able to come to our farm on one of our appointed workshop days. Continue reading to learn what is happening for 2014!
- Our Farm and Farm Products are Certified Organic by VOF (Vermont Organic Farmers), www.nofavt.org
- Proud Members of Rural Vermont! Please support their efforts of building a vibrant, local food system. Become a Rural Vermont Member today!