Join our e-news list and receive updates on products, workshops and other opportunities.
We offer Educational Workshops throughout the calendar year covering topics that include: Raw Dairy Processing (Cheese, Butter & Yogurt Making), Dowsing & Agriculture, Caring for Your Family Cow & Calf, Horse Logging & Forestry, and Management Intensive Grazing.
- To learn more about us, go Here
- To read our March 2016 e-Newsletter go HERE
- To read past E-Newsletters, go Here
A summary of our products currently for sale are listed below. Contact Us by phone or email for more information.
Our farm is small, and though we would LOVE to have all our products out and ready for sale each day, to guarantee the highest quality, we prefer that our customers call or email ahead with the order, so that we can have your items ready for you when you arrive. (Phone: 802-234-5524, Email: Earthwise@myfairpoint.net)
Organic Raw Milk $8/gallon Tier 1 farm; pre-order milk; pick up at farm
Pasture Raised Eggs $5/dozen Not Certified Organic - fed organic grain, pasture, food scrapsOrganic Chicken $6/lb Pre-order NOW. Birds will be ready late July
Herbs/Perennials/Annuals Available at our Farm Store
Upcoming On-Farm Workshops
- Visit our listing of On-Farm Workshops. These classes are offered as interest builds... contact us if you have a group or partial group of interested people and we will set a date!
On-Farm Education & Consulting Services:
Farm Tours and Educational Learning: Bring a group to the farm for a Farm Tour or an educational activity; from harvesting or planting vegetables to visiting our farm animals, to making products out of farm fresh milk. We are willing to custom-fit your visit to meet the interests of your group. Willing to work with school groups, campers, kids or adults. Email Us for more info.
We offer a number of On-Farm Workshops throughout the year, and are available to speak at conferences or workshops covering topics that include: Management Intensive Grazing, Draft Animal Power, Animal-Powered Timber Harvest, Ecological Forestry, Holistic Management, Dowsing & Agriculture, and Small Scale Homestead Farming.
Consulting services Include Grazing Management Strategies, Multi-Species Grazing Systems, Whole Farm Planning, and Horse Logging.
- Our Farm and Farm Products are Certified Organic by VOF (Vermont Organic Farmers), www.nofavt.org
- Proud Members of Rural Vermont! Please support their efforts of building a vibrant, local food system. Become a Rural Vermont Member today!