Sun, Apr 26|
Earthwise Farm and Forest
Intermediate Dowsing Class
Learn important tips for dowsing accuracy
Time & Location
Apr 26, 2020, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Earthwise Farm and Forest, 341 Macintosh Hill Road, Randolph, VT, USA
About the event
Dowsing is an ancient art, retaining great practicality even in modern times. Mainly associated with the search for water, the applications of dowsing are actually nearly limitless, and employed by people of all walks of life.
In this Intermediate Level Workshop, we will start with a quick review of basic dowsing; dowsing tools, experiencing a dowsing reaction & discovering one’s personal codes.
The class will cover:
• Live Water: Discussion of the dowsers' theory of primary water
• Location of water well sites; Field demonstration and procedures for siting and determining parameters
• Seven levels of the development of a dowser, including theories about how dowsing works
• Methods for Improving Accuracy; preliminary questions, programming and ethics
• Earth Energy Dowsing; both positive and negative zones and how to augment or ameliorate
• Agricultural Dowsing; chemical, biological, physical and energetic aspects, and
• Other topics as time permits.
About the Instructor: Steve Herbert has been dowsing for 30 years, specializing in water, geopathic energies and agricultural dowsing. Before becoming a dowser, he obtained a B.S. degree in Geology and an M.A. in Anthropology. After becoming a dowser he served in the US Peace Corps in Senegal, West Africa, as an Agroforestry Extension Agent. As a side project, he dowsed water well sites all over that country with good success.
Cost: $70 or $130 for 2 people