Cheese, Butter and Yogurt Making Classes
Fromage Blanc Making Butter Butter Molds in an ice bath
Next Scheduled Class: Sorry - this class has been Canceled - Sunday, August 30, 2015 from 1:00 - 4:30 pm
* Do you have a group of people interested in learning how to make cheese, butter, and/or yogurt? Contact us and schedule a day where you and your friends can receive private instruction!
Location: Earthwise Farm and Forest, Bethel, VT (Directions to the Farm)
Cost: $40 per person or $70 for 2 people
This class will also provide information about how and where to purchase local, raw milk.
- Cheese Cloth, Fromage Blanc culture, Yogurt culture, and Citric Acid will be available for sale.
- A handout will be provided including instructions for the products made plus a list of on-line resources.
- Please bring a container and possibly a cooler so you can take some product samples home.
Please send payment in advance to hold your spot in the class. Mail your Registration Fee ($40 each or $70 for two) to: Earthwise Farm, Dairy Class, 341 Macintosh Hill Rd, Randolph, VT 05060.
'What a wonderful class! Ella loved it, I loved it! We did the blender version of butter today and it came out great! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.' -Sally R., Bethel, VT
- Campaign for Real Milk - www.realmilk.com
- Raw Milk Facts (health benefits) - www.raw-milk-facts.com/raw_milk_health_benefits.html