Cheese, Butter and Yogurt Making Classes
Fromage Blanc Making Butter Butter Molds in an ice bath
Next Scheduled Class: Sunday, July 19th from 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Our classes take place in our home and, if time permits, we enjoy giving a brief tour of our operation after the class.
Location: Earthwise Farm and Forest, Bethel, VT (Directions to the Farm)
Cost: $40 per person or $70 for 2 peopleLearn how to make delicious soft cheeses, yogurt and butter in your own kitchen! Get acquainted with using butter molds and adding herbs, or other flavors to your final product. With simple instruction and good quality raw milk, it is an easy and exciting activity providing nutritious, quality food for your family.
This class will also provide information about how and where to purchase local, raw milk.
- Cheese Cloth, Fromage Blanc culture, and Yogurt culture will be available for sale.
- A handout will be provided including instructions for the products made plus a list of on-line resources.
- Please bring a container and possibly a cooler so you can take some product samples home.
Please send payment in advance to hold your spot in the class. Mail your Registration Fee ($40 each or $70 for two) to: Earthwise Farm, Dairy Class, 341 Macintosh Hill Rd, Randolph, VT 05060.
** Do you have a group of 7-15 people interested in learning how to make cheese, butter, and/or yogurt? Contact us and schedule a day where you and your friends can receive private instruction!
'What a wonderful class! Ella loved it, I loved it! We did the blender version of butter today and it came out great! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.' -Sally R., Bethel, VT
- Campaign for Real Milk - www.realmilk.com
- Raw Milk Facts (health benefits) - www.raw-milk-facts.com/raw_milk_health_benefits.html