Cheese, Butter, and Yogurt Making Classes
Fromage Blanc Butter Flower Whole Yogurt
- "Just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your workshop!! So much that I brought my coveted cheese to work to share and have a roused at least 3 others who would like to take the workshop. Let me know when you are doing it again- I have some takers for you! I learned a lot - not just about cheese, but about how to run a great workshop." Lindsay S.
Next Scheduled Class: Sunday, April 9, 2017 from 1 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: Earthwise Farm and Forest, Bethel, VT (Directions to the Farm)
Cost: $40 per person or $75 for 2 people
Making Butter Butter Molds in an ice bath Fromagina soft cheese with flavorings
This class will also provide information about how and where to purchase local, raw milk.
- Organic Grassfed Raw Milk, Cheese Cloth, Fromage Blanc culture, Yogurt culture, and Citric Acid will be available for sale.
- A handout will be provided including instructions for the products made plus a list of on-line resources.
- Please bring a container and possibly a cooler so you can take some milk, cultures, or product samples home.
Pre-Registration Required: Mail your Registration Fee ($40 per person or $75 for two) to: Earthwise Farm & Forest, Dairy Class, 341 Macintosh Hill Rd, Randolph, VT 05060 (Check made out to Lisa McCrory).
Questions? Contact Lisa McCrory at: Lmccrory560@gmail.com or call: 802-234-5524
- 'What a wonderful class! Ella loved it, I loved it! We did the blender version of butter today and it came out great! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.' -Sally R., Bethel, VT
- Campaign for Real Milk - www.realmilk.com
- Raw Milk Facts (health benefits) - www.raw-milk-facts.com/raw_milk_health_benefits.html
- Find Raw Milk in Vermont : www.realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/vermont/#vt