Farm Fresh Organic Raw Milk

 

   
Cocoa-Clover with her new calf Isadoro (born 6/14/11)            Xena and Cocoa turning fresh forage into milk

YES, we have raw milk!  Call us or email to place your order!
Phone: 802-234-5524 .... Lmccrory560@gmail.com

Our cow, Joy, recently gave us a set of twin heifers and along with that, she is producing over 7 gallons of milk a day for us! We would love to have you as a customer! Our milk cows are fed on a delicious blend of lush forages from their managed pasture set-up (Management Intensive Grazing Program). Their diet is 97% pasture, and the remaining 3% consists of salt, minerals and a dash of grain.

Being a Tier 1 raw milk farm, it is required that you come to the farm to pick up your milk. We also encourage you to call and place your order at least 24 hours in advance. A brief tour of our milking operation is offered for first time customers.

         
                                    Joy with her new calves, Phoenix and Phylicia

Our milk cows: Mocha is a Jersey, and Joy is a Scandanavian Red/Jersey cross.

With our certified organic raw milk, we make yogurt, cheese, butter for our own consumption and feed the skim milk, whey, and buttermilk to our pigs and poultry. We offer a Cheese, Butter & Yogurt Making Class a few times a year for those interested in learning how to do this on a home scale.

When purchasing raw milk from us, pick up at the farm is required and a farm tour is offered. Call us at 802-234-5524 or email Lmccrory560@gmail.com to make arrangements.

$4.50 per half gallon    $9.00 per gallon


                                             
                                                                         Xena the Mighty Warrior Princess                                          

A Brief History of Milking A Cow By Hand, by Steve Judge (published in Mother Earth News, July, 2014): Click Here